He would not keep any messages in his phone, sounded flat on phone, called and wrote less, and kept company only with men who were not born-again. 

Hi,
Thank you so much for your continued help to the society, I really admire your work. am a 24-year-old woman who has been in a relationship with a man met through Facebook in 2009.

At that time I was in my final year at the university and he was working in Iraq as a medic.
We both had access to the Internet and had a lot of time on our hands, especially late at night, so we chatted regularly.
After I left the university, we exchanged numbers so we could continue talking since I did not have regular access to the Internet.
Towards the end of the following year, we realised that this was more than just a friendship; we had become a part of each other, although we had never seen each other except in photos and I had seen him through the webcam.
We were in love and so we started behaving like we were in a relationship. Being a born-again Christian, I wanted a serious man and he was a match.
He was prayerful, read the Bible, and understood well the boundaries we should keep to remain pure until marriage, but he confessed to me that he had had sex before.

I chose not take to that as a barrier because any Christian is prone to such temptation. He came back to Kenya early this year and we met for the first time.
We kept on well and had the normal arguments in a relationship — taking each other for granted, I’m too harsh and I do not know how to approach issues, we do not even go for outings, and so on.
A couple of moths later, I sensed something different about him. He would not keep any messages in his phone, sounded flat on phone, called and wrote less, and kept company only with men who were not born-again.
I asked him if he was seeing another girl behind my back and he denied it. After a while, everything went back to normal.
I began reading books that built my spirit to become the woman described in 1st Peter and I think he noticed the change in me.
So he confessed to having been seduced into having sex at a party he had attended. He said that made him feel guilty and that was why he had changed.
He blamed me for his fall, saying that had I been caring and loving he would have stood strong.