"Heartbreaker" feat. Jay-ZWith a Hov verse, DJ Clue ad libs and an electro-pop Stacy Lattisaw sample, Mariah topped the charts again with this bouncy 1999 hit from Rainbow.
"Say Something" feat. Snoop Dogg
This slept-on 2006 single channeled Prince with a funky, synth-driven beat from the Neptunes and a sing-songy Snoop verse.
Mariah Carey's Dopest Rapper CollabosIt's been a while, but Mariah Carey was buzzing for all the right reasons today: new music. "So I can finally announce to you that my new single is coming out early August! It's called TRIUMPHANT (Get 'Em) ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill" she tweeted. "I wrote TRIUMPHANT when I was going through a difficult time & it helped me get through it. When u hear it, pay attention 2 the lyrics #WIN." Surprised? You shouldn't be. Mimi's been duetting with rap's elite for years now. Click on to see Mariah's best hip hop collaborations.