She is in fantastic shape after giving birth to twins one year ago.
But Mariah Carey has admitted it wasn’t an easy feat to get her figure back post-baby, particularly after gaining so much weight during her pregnancy.
The 42-year-old superstar joked: ‘I put on 70 lbs but if you look at me in pictures you'd think it was more like 9,000 lbs. I have a lot of empathy with people who have to lose a lot of weight.
No easy feat: Mariah gained 70lbs during her pregnancy with twins (R) and then lost 30lbs in three months
I've been there and I know what they are going through. I remember thinking at the time: "I'll never look or feel the same again."’
But Mariah was wrong and she now looks and feels better than ever.
To prove it, the pop diva poses on the cover of the May issue of Shape magazine, flaunting her incredible abs in just a blue and white striped crop top and white knickers.
The star, who is married to Nick Cannon, admitted to the magazine that being pregnant with Monroe and Moroccan was a tricky time for her.

Happy family: Mariah and husband Nick Cannon, pictured in October, have twins Monroe and Moroccan
She said: ‘Pregnancy was probably the best and the hardest thing I’ll ever go through.

‘I know for a lot of women, it can be wonderful and relatively easy. But for me, it was like “Okay, honey, do you have to do everything the hard way?”’
Mariah last month fronted a new commercial for Jenny (formerly Jenny Craig), after losing 30 lbs in three months on the weight-loss program.
And she cites the eating plan and a workout routine for helping her to lose weight and stay toned.

She said: ‘I used to be able to slim down just by exercising more, but that’s changed. Since having the babies, I realise that 90 percent of losing weight is my diet.’
The star has spoken about her incredible weight loss before and said on OWN’s Rosie Show: 'I'm proud of how hard I worked to get my body back. I had to do this for me.'
The May issue of Shape is on sale April 23.